We do our best to keep every item on the website in stock and ready to ship. Items we know are out of stock are indicated on the website. Please note that delivery days are business days and normally exclude weekends and holidays.
(US including PR, USVI, GU, APO and FPO addresses)
We use discreet, standard packaging materials with "Whirlwind Distributing" as our return address. Our same day order deadline is 3PM. Please note when selecting Express shipping methods that the transit time to most locations is guaranteed, but we may not always be able to ship your selection the same day you place your order. If you require your order in hand by a certain date, please email or call us to ensure the delivery date. Feel free to let us know if you have any special circumstances we can accommodate when shipping.
APO and FPO addresses receive domestic postage rates, but are not trackable and are treated like international shipments (see International Shipments below for details) including the required US Customs declarations.
(including Canada and Mexico)
All prices quoted on the website are in US funds.
Our standard international shipping methods include USPS Priority Mail and USPS Express Mail. Express may arrive quicker and includes $100 in insurance coverage.
All transport is at your own risk. By placing your international order, you agree to waive any chargeback rights you may have with your credit card processor in the unlikely event your shipment does not arrive or arrives damaged. Our burden is limited only to providing proof that your package was actually shipped. All articles are shipped in secure and discreet packaging, with appropriate documentation disclosing the handling and safety requirements of the contents.
We do not accept any liability for any damage caused by the use, ordering or delivery of our products to you or by you. This also means we cannot be held responsible in any way for postal or custom regulations causing your shipment not to arrive. Import duties and taxes may be imposed by your government on shipments from outside your country. These charges are separate from any payments made to Whirlwind Distributing and are beyond our control or ability to predict. You are responsible for paying any fees charged by your government. Please check with your local post office or customs office for more information.
It is not possible for us to check or know the laws and regulations in all countries around the world. It is your responsibility to be informed about the laws and regulations in your county. If for any reason the package does not clear Customs, we will not issue a refund unless and until all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the package is returned to us and we attempted to ship to the address provided, the customer is still responsible for the original shipping charge, so that amount is never refundable. A 10% restocking fee may be applied to orders returned by Customs as "unclaimed" or as "refused.” Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges on exchanges/returns and warrantied items as well as the return shipping back to you, if applicable.
We are required by law to include a commercial invoice with all international shipments, and we cannot reduce the dollar value of your items, or designate your package as a "sample" or a "gift."
We always want you to be happy with your purchases from us.
• You can cancel an order if it has not shipped yet as defined by not having a tracking number yet for the shipment. Simply let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellation requests received after an order ships will be treated as a return.
• If you have received an incorrect item or it arrived damaged, simply let us know via email (email@example.com) and we will provide an RA (Return Authorization) Number and the address to send the merchandise back to us. We must receive your email request within 48 hours of delivery of your order.
• If you have changed your mind about your purchase and want to return it, simply let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will provide an RA (Return Authorization) Number and the address to send the merchandise back to us. We must receive your email request within 7 calendar days of delivery of your order.
• Once we receive your return, we will refund you 100% of your purchase price for your new, unopened/unused merchandise. Shipping costs are generally not refundable unless we made an error, although we evaluate whether to refund shipping on a case by case basis. We do not charge processing or restocking fees.
• We do not provide credits or refunds on unreturned items, merchandise received more than 14 days, or opened/used merchandise.